My Father Has Become a Beautiful Girl and It's a Lot of Pain - Vol. 1 Ch. 8.5 - Volume 1 Extra

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if it's even possible to come up with a truly original idea anymore. You think of some crazy new thing and start working on the details, and then you see someone else's take that's kinda-sorta completely identical to yours... And that it was made ages ago. Dreadful.
You either stop caring, or stop creating.

Author-san, you have to hear me out. What if the father and son just started full on making out making out next chapter? What if the son just puts the father in a full nelson and started fucking the shit out of her? Like completely dicking her down and erasing any of the remaining masculinity out of her and making her his women. It would be pretty nice to see the aftermath where she is nothing more than a bitch in heat that lusts after the thick juicy cock of her son. I think that'd be a pretty cool development and one that many readers are eagerly waiting to see. I hope you take this feedback and apply it promptly.

Dex-chan lover
I've heard Japanese Xitter is allegedly less toxic than Western Xitter. Is this still true?

Dex-chan lover
Author-san, you have to hear me out. What if the father and son just started full on making out making out next chapter? What if the son just puts the father in a full nelson and started fucking the shit out of her? Like completely dicking her down and erasing any of the remaining masculinity out of her and making her his women. It would be pretty nice to see the aftermath where she is nothing more than a bitch in heat that lusts after the thick juicy cock of her son. I think that'd be a pretty cool development and one that many readers are eagerly waiting to see. I hope you take this feedback and apply it promptly.
Couldn't agree more Seek Jesus

Users who are viewing this thread