My Favorite Idol - Ch. 19 - I got friends now

Dex-chan lover
I didn't realize I would get sucked into this Webtoon but it is entertaining

Dex-chan lover
RIP Johan. Cause of death: Cringe overload watching 2 fans sing your old dark history song.

I joke, but honestly it was pretty decent, and definitely gives some insight into how Johan used to think/still does about his environment. How Jooa really did have a point to what she said about this being a opportunity for Johan.

But good things don't last can they. Sad to see the victims increasing.

Sucks that people out there are so rotten they abuse others like this. And while monetary value isn't relevant to the act, dslr cameras like that can be quite expensive, easily being game console(hundreds of dollars) or high spec gaming PC(thousands of dollars) in price. Thats a serious act of destruction of property, especially for high schoolers who don't usually have a lot of disposable income.

And given his hobby, it's entirely possible the figurine is a limited time edition.

Destroying those things are cruel.

Anyways, long term unless this somehow becomes a permanent swap(unlikely), I look forward to Johan embracing his influence/popularity as a good thing, and making friends with his group. Even with showbiz being tough, it's much better if at least the people around have each other's backs.

Dex-chan lover
Johan really turning into the Female Lead 🤣🤣 but anyways, i'm honestly suprised such a public bullying that the whole class partakes in and the school probably knows isn't reported and dealt with... is korea's school really that bad? I know that korea has a lot of bullying but... if it's such a big thing that a whole class does it, how does it happen... unless the whole school kept quiet which is impossible for such a big case that everyone in school know which in turn would have give a of info on the parents too, and in turn no matter if it's the school board, if they reported it to the gov. The consequences would be jail since a Highschooler is technically already an adult for a lot of crimes especially the attempted murder. Or perhaps the gov is really corrupt that even such thing you couldn't do much..

Users who are viewing this thread