My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me! - Ch. 9 - My Friend's Little Sister is Annoying Towards The Friend's Enemy - 2

Every single reveal in this manga feels like a total asspull. Like the author just randomly adds backstory and then declares that it was always that way, despite the total lack of foreshadowing.

Fed-Kun's army
honestly, if he knew all these things in the first place, what the fuck?

@Sethraw
"Wait, there's backstory?"
"Always has been."

i dont know if its translator mistake or the author because in ch 2 company president says voice "actors" while here they say he said voice "actor". this manga cant keep consistency in span of 7 chapter shows how bad it is

Fed-Kun's army
You know, this manga’s overall pretty ok, nothing too awesome, the cast is alright and the MC is pretty good...

... but every time I hear this chick talk about herself in third-person, I want to die.

Aggregator gang
@PedroSimao002
Yeah I hate it when characters talk about themselves in third person, would hope translators would use first person even if the raws use third person.

Dex-chan lover
Masahiro loves you

Everyone else:
5naqww6c2wf41.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much predictable she was the mystery author/writer. But hot damn, what a move and so timely. Maybe Iroha will finally get some real act together.

Users who are viewing this thread