My Girlfriend's Not Here Today

I’m already so far in the chapters that I might as well finish it, but damn does this piss me off. Main girl could have just you know talked it out with her girlfriend that she feels neglected instead of silently complaining about it to then seeking affection from someone else. It’s a surprise that the girlfriend even still wants to stay with her anyways when she witnesses her getting cheated on right in front of her face. It’s obvious she’s going to stop cheating for like a couple days then go back to cheating

Group Leader
Fuck Yuni!... like for real 😤 I'm just to the point where I read this because I've sunk soooo much time into reading it so I want to see it though. But this is honestly not that great of a story. The pacing and writing is dog water, the character development is almost non existent. I guess we all have to have that one series we hate read right?....

I don't think I've ever disliked an MC as much as Yuni. Props to the author for so accurately portraying the absurd self pitying we've all been guilty of as teenagers. Her inner monologue and social posts could be pulled straight from a discord vent channel or private twitter account. That accuracy doesn't make an enjoyable read mind you, its just a mess of self destructive behavior that I can't tear my eyes from.

The emotional abuse that Natsu is going through because of Yuni's inability to communicate, plus the infidelity that Yuni justifies through the most juvenile reasoning I've ever had this misfortune of reading, is really getting to be too much. I've read trash, but this just hits a little too close to genuine toxic relationships. I like manga that can illicit an emotional response from me, but this just makes my stomach turn if I'm being honest.

The story really was getting messed up wasnt it? For a moment I thought an NTR scene would pop up but now its pretty hard to read since nothing really got resolved. People just keep being miserable q.q

Dex-chan lover
Really like this one. Reading it is interesting for me because I can only stomach it b/c the fact that its yuri gives me enough emotional separation that I can just enjoy the drama. If Nanase and/or Fuuko were male I'd have dropped this by chapter 2.

[/Oh, look at this, characters taking better decisions and showing more virtuous sides

who would've thought these flawed, immature and inexperienced characters could grow, develop and change

Isn't it unthinkable how one of the themes in this story could be "growing up" and "becoming a better person"?

Oh, but maybe I'm overanalyzing and it's just "Yuni unfaithful horrible woman", "Nanase dumb neglectful absent girlfriend", "Fuuko manipulating miserable homewrecker" and yada yada if you like this you're a bad person or something]

Volume 4 is my favorite volume so far, I really love my Yuri angst manga, hope this one get finished soon, Fuuko x Yuni ftw!!

I can't hate Nanase for having a hobby (even if she sucks at being empathetic), I can't hate Fuuko for having abandonment issues. Yuni, on the other hand...

Nanase x Fuuko, I just wanna see the world burn.

I swear if yuni keeps cheating the girlfriend should really leave her I feel so bad I have never hated someone as much as I hate yuni please let her cheating attitude and stuff be fixed

I hate how he said he continue the toxic and cheating for volume six can't we have a happy ending where yuni don't cheat on her girlfriend please man I begging you

Users who are viewing this thread