My Goddess Spurs Me On - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Sajimoto-san is Perceptive

Dex-chan lover
This was honestly adorable. The piercings pierced my heart :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
I’m i getting yuri baited right now? the last two chapters were, one an employ and the other one just looks up to her! how is that YURI?

this one is just an school mate were she uses the other person as her inspiration, how is that YURI?

UGHHH what is this week ass use of Yuri as an tag??? even the most friendship intense ones get the yuri tag were you might have an headcannon on them being in an relationship, but this is just an normal not even deep friendship interaction between them and is yuri?!?!?!? god no one will do this to Yaoi without having the author being burn to a stake by Fujoshi

Dex-chan lover
I’m i getting yuri baited right now? the last two chapters were, one an employ and the other one just looks up to her! how is that YURI?

this one is just an school mate were she uses the other person as her inspiration, how is that YURI?

UGHHH what is this week ass use of Yuri as an tag??? even the most friendship intense ones get the yuri tag were you might have an headcannon on them being in an relationship, but this is just an normal not even deep friendship interaction between them and is yuri?!?!?!? god no one will do this to Yaoi without having the author being burn to a stake by Fujoshi
Chapter 1 ended in them dating though?

Dex-chan lover
Staring at people's bodies to study their anatomy is such a mood
Especially when they're actively moving
It's so neat to see how everything works in tandem to each other
And the limitations of one's movements

Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Just realized it but Sajimoto already made an appearance in the first chapter of this anthology. So maybe this anthology is about more or less interconnected characters from the same setting

Dex-chan lover

First thing first. There's no yuri tag here. Very weird rant on great chapter. Cute, sweet and innocent. Not everything has to be about sex

Users who are viewing this thread