My Hero Academia - Ch. 411 - History's Greatest Villain

Dex-chan lover
I can’t believe he’s going for the “I know there’s good inside you” route when this dudes killed like a million people already. Its like going up to hitler after WW2 and saying “I know you can be a better person”💀💀💀💀

Dex-chan lover
I can’t believe he’s going for the “I know there’s good inside you” route when this dudes killed like a million people already. Its like going up to hitler after WW2 and saying “I know you can be a better person”💀💀💀💀
The author is trying to make it look like the inner child and current self are too separated entities like AlllforOne and Shigaraki but no one's buying it, just because a part of you might feel guilt deep down, that's still only a part of you stick to the other parts that want to murder the whole world, all one single self.
No one's going to court saying "My inner child wouldn't have done this"
I REALLY HOPE THEY DON'T JUST TURN HIM BACK iNTO A KID WITHOUT THE MEMORIES

Contributor
This chapter actually came out a week ago, with it just now getting posted here.

412 should have been the next one, but it's been delayed to next week
It officially came out today. People got the chapter from getting early copies of the magazine, because they preprinted for New Years.

Dex-chan lover
That's because that is what a hero is supposed to be.

At least in this case, it doesn't feel forced or cheap like many other manga... while this is him being the better person, this feels earned....

That said, the "person" he's seeing inside is just a huge baby... so he probably needs to just change his diaper....

Dex-chan lover
The issue with Deku is why he's still trying to say "I know there's still good inside of him" when the said guy has murdered bunch of people and will murder the rest of the world.

Its like Deku has an even more extreme ideology than Batman.

Users who are viewing this thread