My Hero Academia - Ch. 426 - The Hellish Todoroki Family: Final

Aggregator gang
This ending was a bit predictable, but it was fair for poor Todorokis. I also liked seeing Nagant "accepting" his fate and at the same time "afraid" of the new society. It's not wrong. It's cute that Gentle and La Brava meet.

4 more chapters until August (officially the final ending is coming). I don't doubt that there was some planning so that both the comics and the animation ended close to each other. In season 7 we are already starting the final fights.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they don't start forcing ships just for the sake of shipping to give "closure" like we know Deku and Urararaka like each others and that's good, but the rest don't need to suddenly confess or start going out because I still have the disgust left by Kimetsu.

Everyone got scorched, that's unfortunate, but at least we see that husband and wife are getting along, older sister seems to getting on her feet again, older bro is still butthurt (justifiably), and Shouto seems to be in peace. Seeing those that got their own development and change of heart thanks to Midoriya and Hawks is a nice touch.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone got scorched, that's unfortunate, but at least we see that husband and wife are getting along, older sister seems to getting on her feet again, older bro is still butthurt (justifiably), and Shouto seems to be in peace. Seeing those that got their own development and change of heart thanks to Midoriya and Hawks is a nice touch.
Probably not gonna happen, but I do like the idea of their daughter and Hawks hooking up, with Hawks marrying into the Endeavor family.

Dex-chan lover
C'mon, at least give us a look at Mirko, see how she's doing. Best character design and she got turned into a nugget basically. Is she going to just go all out mecha to keep going at this point?

Dex-chan lover
Soba is OP fr. It's a bit sad that the older brother is still pissed, but It's understandable.

Also, Lady Nagant is back! Looking forward for more interaction. I hope they don't mess up Deku, Uraraka & Toga ending.

Dex-chan lover
Very nice chapter. I'm happy with how the reunion happen and seeing the great development for each character.

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss something or what makes you believe she survived?
My reasoning is that the mangaka doesn't actually have the balls to kill off any important characters, just look at Dabi surviving that damage or All-Might ignoring the fated prophecy he would die horribly. Toga is cute and has been around since the start as a major character, therefore she'll live.

Ms Midnight's offscreen death was an incredibly clumsy attempt to up the stakes and make the audience feel like things were finally getting "serious," but I can't think of any other major characters that didn't deus ex machina their way to survival.

Dex-chan lover
My reasoning is that the mangaka doesn't actually have the balls to kill off any important characters, just look at Dabi surviving that damage or All-Might ignoring the fated prophecy he would die horribly. Toga is cute and has been around since the start as a major character, therefore she'll live.

Ms Midnight's offscreen death was an incredibly clumsy attempt to up the stakes and make the audience feel like things were finally getting "serious," but I can't think of any other major characters that didn't deus ex machina their way to survival.
I agree that I don't think Toga actually dies but we're told Dabi is on death's doors. Just look at him. But yeah, I do agree it would've been more impactful to see All Might dying in his last fight and cement him once again as great Hero. But all in all I'm satisfied. Seen much clumsier shonen finals.

I agree that I don't think Toga actually dies but we're told Dabi is on death's doors. Just look at him. But yeah, I do agree it would've been more impactful to see All Might dying in his last fight and cement him once again as great Hero. But all in all I'm satisfied. Seen much clumsier shonen finals.
i think you misunderstood something about all might, he actually died, not killed but died, there is only toshinori now. He made a last stand with the armor but that's all.

Users who are viewing this thread