My Home Hero - Vol. 11 Ch. 94 - Blood Contract

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this flashback kinda just paints Tetsuo in a bad light. He's so concerned for the poor brainwashed cult girl he goes to these lengths to rescue her... But he doesn't give a shit about any of the other brainwashed cult members? They can all go fuck themselves once he's out and allowed to marry Kasen, apparently.

He's not a hero, he wants to get his dick wet. Not a good look.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this flashback kinda just paints Tetsuo in a bad light. He's so concerned for the poor brainwashed cult girl he goes to these lengths to rescue her... But he doesn't give a shit about any of the other brainwashed cult members? They can all go fuck themselves once he's out and allowed to marry Kasen, apparently.

I disagree. I don't blame Tetsuo at all. Why the fuck should he even care about these other random ass cultists? Even Kasen barely gives a shit about them seeing as she was all to happy to go to university. It's not Tetsuo's responsibility to save these people from themselves. His selfishness (which isn't even inherently bad by itself) is quite realistic in that regard.

I don't think this puts Tetsuo in a bad light at all. He's doing what any reasonable person without a glorified savior complex would do in this situation.

Last edited:

You are forgetting Kasen actualy want to get out of the cult before she even met Tetsuo. Other cultists are more than happy to stay in the cult, and as for the hikikomori for example it actually could be a change for a better for him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread