My Husband's Reversal

seems interesting. The fact that
he sent her back in time himself is something I haven't seen before.

i'm impress even though it's still same as the other "time travel reincarnation", i must say that i'm curious what happen next...

Thank you for the translation and updating! Looking forward for the next chapter~

From the little I understood from reading chapters 2 and 3 raw, it seems
he remembers the past as well, but he doesn't know that she does as well. Maybe he was aiming to return everything to the past and treat her better without her knowing it. So he doesn't get why she's scared of him...?
I've gotta work harder on Korean.

Update: at the end of chapter
8, she confronts him and asks him why he's being so nice and acting so differently from the past. He says, "You remember the past?!" and then the chapter ends there! And no more have come out yet. Nooooooooo!
Cliffhangers suck.

@Sadogdogsad
I know but I don't think I can share it here. Try googling the Korean name of the series. Chapter 12 raw just came out yesterday.

@Necromemory
Very slightly weird because all the Idris/Iddris people I know are male. But it's not the weirdest thing I've ever seen in a series so it's no biggie.

Thanks for another awesome chapter!💙

I get the feeling that Khalid remembers, and maybe so will Idris eventually? It's rare to see a reincarnation/back in time manhwa with both leads remembering. Reminds me of Remember Adonis.

Why name a girl 'Idris'?
It's a dude's name. I can't read this seriously xD

Bruh idris is man’s name bruuuuh and another series with ML named khalid? Really? Sigh... i wish manhawa authors just research a bit be4 writing :/

@Dadorable
It's actually very common in manhwas. The authors probably don't do any research on their names and just choose them because they find them cool ^^' Unless it's just a trend... I've seen Jeremiah, Collin, Max, Eugene and so many more male name used for girls... Well, you get used to it I guess.

@Sadogdogsad
On newtoki. Just copy paste the korean name.

Ahaha, I don't exactly hate it. It's just such a common guy's name that it would be like naming your heroine "Robert" or "James."🤣

Users who are viewing this thread