My ID Is Gangnam Beauty - Ch. 61 - Reckless

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering how long this stupidity that bullshit authors like to pull was going to last "Lets go out but hide it from everybody else cuz fook it dood huehuehuehue" yeah cuz thats gonna work.

MD@Home
i think it was more to show mirae's progression from being so conscious of what other people think to being confident in herself and her relationship (and to stand up to sooah)

it's a big step for her! character development~

(but yeah it was annoying to sit through that)

Fed-Kun's army
It was kinda stupid

And I tend to like this trope if done well

Like " lets date in secret" but also hold hands in campus and go on a date at the restaurant in front of the school

I'm glad Mirae admitted they are dating

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!

I thought my head's gonna explode while reading the chapter from frustration.

I'm so proud of Mirae.. back in the first chapter she would have never even dare to dream about doing something like this :)

I'm so excited now! My little babies grew up and anoouncing their relationship to everybody :") Now Mirae has more self-confidence :")

Thank you for translation a lot <3

Dex-chan lover
The whole secret relationship thing was actually resolved pretty quickly, without silly misunderstandings between the two; Mirae, with all her understandable insecurity problems, is actually making faster progress than the typical shoujo heroine, I'm so proud of her!

It feels good to catch up with this manga. I've always thought that Sooah was a really intriguing character and I'm glad the story is finally getting into what makes her tick. For basically the whole first season we didn't know for sure if she even was a jerk or not, let alone why. Honestly, it's still going too slowly for me, I want to know her whole deal already!

Users who are viewing this thread