My Ideal Life in Another World ~Perfected Fan Edition~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2 - Dancing Gypsy

Joined
Mar 27, 2025
Messages
9
Man, I can't believe how GOATED the original artist is... Bro provided us with the uncensored scene for the English version. That's some next level GOATness. 🔥🙏🏻
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Jun 18, 2024
Messages
229
Man, I can't believe how GOATED the original artist is... Bro provided us with the uncensored scene for the English version. That's some next level GOATness. 🔥🙏🏻
there's no english version. I would assume either FFFox's uncensored it or someone else uncensored the original version and FFFox used it here

edit: if you know what to do with these numbers, here's the proof: 66201180 (pixiv)
 
Group Leader
Joined
Dec 10, 2023
Messages
26
there's no english version. I would assume either FFFox's uncensored it or someone else uncensored the original version and FFFox used it here

edit: if you know what to do with these numbers, here's the proof: 66201180 (pixiv)
Nah, the author, Ichiri, gave Denpasoft the uncensored raws for the doujinshi portions to translate to English, though I use a personal translation. The regular manga portions that Ichiri didn't right, do not have any censored portions, as they use 'convenient censoring' instead of bars/mosaics. The one exception are the bonus chapters that I had to uncensor before the Chinese version was released with them already uncensored.
 
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2023
Messages
10
Nah, the author, Ichiri, gave Denpasoft the uncensored raws for the doujinshi portions to translate to English, though I use a personal translation. The regular manga portions that Ichiri didn't right, do not have any censored portions, as they use 'convenient censoring' instead of bars/mosaics. The one exception are the bonus chapters that I had to uncensor before the Chinese version was released with them already uncensored.
Haven't seen anything for this for a while - is it on hiatus?
 
Group Leader
Joined
Dec 10, 2023
Messages
26
Nope. Just waiting on the next release. The manganization releases a full chapter about every 2 months or so. I thought this latest chapter was going to wrap up volume 3, but apparently they are going for another chapter before releasing, so we're probably still 2 months or so before the next release.
 
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2023
Messages
10
Nope. Just waiting on the next release. The manganization releases a full chapter about every 2 months or so. I thought this latest chapter was going to wrap up volume 3, but apparently they are going for another chapter before releasing, so we're probably still 2 months or so before the next release.
Ok fair enough, thanks for the update! At least it's still progressing :love:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top