My Incomplete First Love

Aggregator gang
Just to say that "Zizi" in French is the same as "Peepee" in English.

This is my opinion, but the first chapters are so... empty.
For example, this thing doesn't explain well and goes all around the place. Does the senior liker her or not? She was supposed to die in a car accident? What? I always think I found out something and then it's completely wrong. The characters also appear out of nowhere. And, why is the female lead look so childish. She looks like a literal 9 year old and not to mention the way she acts. She also look so helpless and acts so weak. I may be wrong, buy this things is unreadable for me.

Im always amazed. They get shit ratings, are told it's shit but continue to upload.

@MXCL wouldn't be surprised if they are paid. I can totally see China paying translators to spread the word of manhua (even on ilegal sites like this one). Otherwise I really don't get why this page is fludded by stuff that nobody really wants to read (I mean, if you check the suggestion-forums, there are more than enough requests to have the option to filter by country. People even share userscripts in the comments to remove Chinese releases from the main page).

Users who are viewing this thread