Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - The Dark Garden

Dex-chan lover
It seems clear that trying to use Yogiris desire to not instant kill his friends against him just guarantees an instant kill for yourself!

If any of y’all decide to read the light novel, keep in mind you’ll want to start at volume 4 chapter 3 and not chapter 8. The manga skips the first half of chapter 3 and has yet to come back around to it. that said, you can also just read this spoiler and then go directly to chapter 8.
dragon girl breaks into the palace and kills the king before immediately having that rematch with the fighter and killing her too. A prince takes the throne the next day, but his suppression power is far weaker than his father’s was.

Double-page supporter
I have no idea why Ootori still considers it a good idea to kill Takatou. With the new info he gained on his abilities, couldn't he consider having Takatou as a member to complete the trial?

The number of fantasy elements is pretty absurd. It's hard to follow and it doesn't add anything. The world doesn't feel cohesive and practically anything could happen. The one thing outside the system is the mc's ability. I love that he's such an enigma, but it also makes it ridiculously unreasonable for anyone to even plan to kill him due to how unknown and far reaching he is. Anything that doesn't involve the mc is just a "why" thing to me, like the progress through the devil place and the android's killing spree. Really, what is even the point of hiding his abilities? He should just clear the place and meet with the sage.

Users who are viewing this thread