My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - A cruel world that only rewards …

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, i dont care about any character other than the 2 mains and the ghost.
Everyone else can die so suddenly that its useless bothering about them xD

Fed-Kun's army
this guy ability is....too damn hilarious xD
he can basically do something like "you, you, and you are fired" but they're fired from living lol

Dex-chan lover
If you have any intent to kill takatou-kun he will feel it and you won't feel a thing

Dex-chan lover
@zairx Igleshia sounds a lot like Iglesia (church in spanish), maybe thats what it was, with the holy knight theme and all.

This might have been said in earlier comments, sorry if that's the case.

Double-page supporter
lol, donnaruo or whatever is kinda growing on me too

Dex-chan lover
Ah. So the God-tier characters need either a Heroic or Just death to kill them properly. Where have I heard that before?

Double-page supporter
Clever girl! That "ok" was nice ^_~

Also was that really the dragon loli ? Well I'd normally get sad. but I remembered she was the one "pushing" them into the tower as a sacrifice. It makes sense why she kept insisting. She didnt appear to be good. Even tho her death was kinda sudden and out of nowhere.

oh they killed the dragon loli on the side like its nothing somehow im not all that surprised

I don't know why everyone is so bothered about the dragon being killed. It's a dragon, it only took a loli form because Takatou is a young man. We don't even know if that dragon has a penis to have sex with a car or not.😅

Aggregator gang
Fuck I completely forgot that dragon was a character lmao, this manga depresses me and makes me laugh at the same time

Dex-chan lover
Lmao imagine completely designing and creating a solid background for characters who will die in just one panel and one speech bubble.. Imagine.

I love it.

Tho, RIP Dragon Loli

Users who are viewing this thread