Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Resurrection Time

@NamelessSoldier It was mentioned in the chapter where they showed his classmates that he himself set up seals on his power, not unbreakable proper seals though.

Man how dumb is that "goddess" she herself saw all those people that might pose a threat just die for reasons she couldn't see and not feel something was wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing literally everyone except the MC's party, and maybe that lady who sealed away the evil god, are about to become a giant pile of corpses, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
@espher ...You are reading comedy. In case that dragon dick penetrating a bus as a stage hazard didn't already clue you in, you are reading one.

Dex-chan lover
what-is-omae-wa-mou-shindeiru.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS SO GOOD DAMN IT
I can't wait for the next chapter thanks so much for the updates

Dex-chan lover
You know...I been thinking...

The MC has the power to kill EVERYTHING, right?

So wouldn't it be easier to just kill that person's motivation to kill?

Sorry if this have already been discussed.

the devil returning getting so hyped up and im just sitting her with the biggest smile on my face waiting for the grand reveal
kinda felt sad for the dude with the bad luck tho was getting bullied real hard

@spawnknight I do not think that he can kill that one thing specifically. For the same reason he can not "kill" space. He just can't imagine it. If he could, then he would be able to, but that motivation is unknown to him, he only uses his powers by instinct to protect himself, or when he thinks it is necessary for a reason. But he does not know the motivation itself, so he can not kill it.

@Tabeleta I'm just catching up with this manga, but what happened with Aoi? Did she die or run away? Also is she also from the same bus as MC?

Dex-chan lover
@Not_Just_A_Reader where are you getting that from? There's no mention in the manga that he needs any motivation whatsoever in order to end something. He simply doesn't want to. Hell, he even said he could "end" space itself, but didn't want to because it might destroy the world.

In fact, huge spoilers,
he can end everything. Gods, devils, power, space, time, existence itself.

@Chusep from the chapter 21, page 21. He said that he doesn't even know what it means to kill space or where to take aim on this barrier. Somehow I remembered that when forming my reply, but not the frame after that he doesn't dare try something so vague as it could collapse this second world.

Had literally been killing all the counter measures to stop the fate of the world. Except he already ended it b4 they needed it. Ahahah!

Users who are viewing this thread