My Junior at the Company Was A Witch - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Amazing work so far!

If you don't mind me making corrections to the grammar, I believe it should be:
"She always paid attention" -> "She always pays attention" (technically the first is right grammatically but I think this has better flow and makes it easier to understand)
"and she have this calming air" -> "and she has this calming air" (I would add 'about her' to the end of it but I don't know what the source material is)
"she always happily greet me" -> "she always happily greets me"
And the bubble with "everything about her is very cute. I love it" I don't know if it is supposed to be "her" instead of "it" at the end but I don't know the source material or japanese.

Group Leader
Amazing work so far!

"She always paid attention" -> "She always pays attention" (technically the first is right grammatically but I think this has better flow and makes it easier to understand)
"and she have this calming air" -> "and she has this calming air" (I would add 'about her' to the end of it but I don't know what the source material is)
And the bubble with "everything about her is very cute. I love it" I don't know if it is supposed to be "her" instead of "it" at the end but I don't know the source material or japanese.
Thanks for correcting, the last one kinda ambiguous I do translate it as "her" at first, for reference Ryouhei said "Subete ga kawaii kute, suki desu" which literally translates "everything is cute, I like it"

Amazing work so far!

Thanks for the correction.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
:angery: She's gonna use obliviate unconsciously if she is too embarrassed. Can't have smex with someone like that. You'll never remember a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread