My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 41

”I...I really like you! Would you go out with me!?"

Isnt that what normally happens in novels afterwards?

Group Leader
Ahhhh I ship Ru-Da and Dan-i so much like.... My heart is beating me up.... But I think somewhere in my heart it says it not going to happen... :-////

Had to read ahead in the translated web novel. After more than twice the number of chapters, damn, I need more. Slow pace is torture.

Tho my heart breaks for Lee Ru-Da, my ship is still with Yoo Cheon Young for Dan-I ❤️

Dan-I is so stressed out and has a very big existential crisis, no wonder she's like that. I wouldn't even want to experience what she's gone through, even with all those hot, beautiful males. Go Dan-I you can do this, Fightiinngg!!!!

Aggregator gang
😭Nooooo don't end there!!! I need to know if they are going to make up TTTTTTTT__TTTTTTTTT
Dan-I is clearly feeling guilty! I want her to live a carefree life, doing as she pleases! Not constantly living in fear of the consequences and then feeling guilty about it afterwards 😭
Thanks for the chapter!

I feel so sorry for Ru-da. I get Dan-I's thought process, it's smart of her to protect herself from even more harm. Still, it's not like Ru-da is at fault or can even influence what happens. They're all at the mercy of the author. It's just a sucky situation all around. 😥

The one thing that I really appreciate about this author is that the author writes the story in a way that makes readers sympathize with all parties. I understand Dan-I’s logic but maaaaan do I feel for Ru-Da. Can’t wait for the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
lol the author is at their desk like "You will become Involved with each other" but Dan-i just keep dodging those flags, I wonder how she'll reject this one

Users who are viewing this thread