My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

Fed-Kun's army
Oof.. she’s a heartbreaker... lol.. I don’t think she remembers that though. Love the bromance. Thank you!!

Haha I can't blame her. I've done the same with boyfriend 💀 Boo was wayyyy out of my league and I legit thought he was kidding. That low self esteem got me all messed up. But I hope Dani soon realizes their true feelings 🥰

The rejection tho. I'd probably cry if someone rejected me like that but at the same time laugh rolling remembering that.

Okay I think I get what's going on. There are two possibilities

1. Dan-I believes she's an extra and Ji Ho is a love interest. Hence when he confessed, it broke the rules of the novel she has set up. She couldn't accept it so much that she thought something was with her head and she has to go to the hospital to check.

But this doesn't explains the whole cancer thing.

2. When Ji Ho confessed instead of seeing it has a normal confession, she started to think of it as a scenario in a novel. The only time when a love interest or ml confess to an extra is in a scenario where 'the love interest had a first love who died in an accident or from cancer (common troupe) and he ends up heart broken. But the protag saves him and they fall in love'.
Dan-I thinks this event was going to lead to that scenario triggering a death flag.
Hence Ji Ho's heart felt confession turned into that mess. I swear she probably thought she avoided a death flag or something. I pity Ji Ho, when you confess to ur crush and she thinks it's so impossible that she would want to go to the hospital to do a check up.
That's got to hurt

@7Lotus wow i have to say your deduction skills are pretty amazing i wouldn't have ever been able to think that far lmao
both of your possibilities make sense but the second one is definitely more convincing

@sybil_12 thanks
But lol it wasn't all me. Along with my theory, a lot of other comments with their theory helped me. After reading the comments, its like you get to hear many people opinion. Then when go over everything that happened, it starts to make sense.
Credit to @WhimsiCat I got the death flag idea from him/ her. Also @ZeroNihilum yes we need a persistent ml

@SnappleTi totally agreed pal. If that were me I'd definitely cry. It's sad and funny at the same time. Like heck that's a creative way to reject someone. 😂

I know we are all sharing our condolences to Ji Ho but think about how Chunyoung felt. He not only found out his buddy fell in love with the same girl he likes but also found out that Ji Ho got rejected, so brutally at that. He probably knew his chances with Dan-I was slim but now it's even worse.

People laughing at him, it is straight up comedy but trying to put myself in Jiho shoes and it stings REALLY HURT.

Glad some people began to take him seriously, im done with people discriminating him without ever seeing his proper point of view and straight up trashing him. We don't need that here. In this fandom, we gave every boy and every girl a chances with Dan I .

P.S Jiho likes her first than everyone else i guess ? Its just a year after meeting each other. Maybe its Chunyoung that took the longest to notice his feelings and was adamant on ignoring it until Jiho points it out.

Is this angsty territorial we finna enter ? Oh and an OP here points out different but interesting points about Jiho and Chunyoung.

Chunyoung - sees a detached girl, immedietly loosens up and befriends her instead

Jiho - sees a deatched girl, decide to not get close with her unlike others.

OP also points out we doesn't know how Jiho become friends with her. Interesting stuff to unravel !

DANG ITS WAS MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT I WAS LITERALLY SCREAMING WITHOUT A SOUND EEEEEEEEKKKKKKK AHHHHHH I CAN'T DAN-I AHHHHHHHHHHHH😍😍😱😭😭😭THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS CHAPTER AHHHH EEEEK

Aggregator gang
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

really, though. I feel bad for Jiho, but I feel worse for Dan-i. She feels like she’s not supposed to believe anything that has her and love in the same sentence, so she just denies everything because if ever she disappears again, she’ll feel even more heartbreak. (and because she thinks they’re too good for her)

If I'm stuck in a different world, and a handsome ML likes my ugly self, I will feel terrified

Ugh okay, so this will be Jiho arc and before i was be like "omg how can i read this, I'm gonna heartbreak to see Chunyoung."

But after read thoroughly, I think i also open my heart for Jiho too. Okay, he deserves to be with Dan-i too.

Ugh but I still feel bad for Chunyoung, why you make him like Dan-i too Author!? You make him have a such 'cute and romantic scene too' And gimme false hope for them to be together:")

And I'm gonna let it go now. Just go with the flow...

Lastly, Aww poor Jiho:<

Also the last scene is so funny too 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread