My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 98 - Inso's Law Ch.98

ughhh they’re adorable together🥰🥰 the other blue-haired guy needs to step up his game!! Ty for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
Lmao in the end they all turned tail and tried to act as if nothing had happened. Man this is really high school huh felt way too real

Dex-chan lover
I waited for this chapter.

IDK why I waited for it with such anticipation but here we are.

One of my most waited moments in the last 2 years of reading the novel gets adapted 🥺 Highly suggest reading it as well because the description of the scenery is really beautiful. Dani was also glad that Jiho didn’t turn around when they were walking. 🥺
Description for the previous chapter: ”The dizzily crying cicadas, the narrow sunlight flickering near my eyes.”
“We walked side by side on the street wherein long stretches of students' shadows hung. A slow breeze passed between us... He stretched out his hands towards me and grabbed mine.”
"It was such an unreserved touch as if he knew where my hand was the whole time. I felt like he could defend me from every pain the world could offer as I looked at his slim pale hand which had unusually thick knuckles & protuberant bones on the back as it modestly yet firmly grabbed mine.” "On our way back home strangely I couldnt see any people around us. The only thing accompanying us was the loud noise of the cicadas. I grabbed Eun Jiho's hand more tightly. As if he was the single lamplight remaining in the world I would latch on to him like my life depended on it"

akdjdjdjdjd the blush im truly rooting for jiho 😭 *also kinda want to read the novel but when i see the amount of chapters a part of me died*

i love the comedy but it couldve been SOMETHING had she not laughed but it's still adorable cbbewijlcfbewijlfeil

Users who are viewing this thread