My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 5 Ch. 184

Dex-chan lover
When manwha go original it means the manwha about to finish before the novels end. So maybe made a few modification to speed up the ending.
Best possible ending making everyone angry equally, end with total platonic relationship with everyone. Make special alternate ending with every single possible love interest. And let people decide which ending is their ending. I'll take the super secret ending. Downloads pokemon GO and travel the world to catch them all!.

Contributor
When manwha go original it means the manwha about to finish before the novels end. So maybe made a few modification to speed up the ending.
Best possible ending making everyone angry equally, end with total platonic relationship with everyone. Make special alternate ending with every single possible love interest. And let people decide which ending is their ending. I'll take the super secret ending. Downloads pokemon GO and travel the world to catch them all!.
Novel's already finished though. So this is all extra content.

Dex-chan lover
…. ohhhh my god poor eun jiho 🫠🫣😬😭😭🤣 can i just say, my man. you set yourself up 😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
what the hell is this??? i skipped here from ch 62 and ur telling me of all people she has a fake relationship with YEODAN AND NOT BLUE HAIR ML? what...and then jiho is actually interested in her too what....
is it even worth reading past 62 to see how this development came about 😭

Jiho's situation is just the worst right now, imo 😭 poor him but also you kinda deserved it in this instance

what the hell is this??? i skipped here from ch 62 and ur telling me of all people she has a fake relationship with YEODAN AND NOT BLUE HAIR ML? what...and then jiho is actually interested in her too what....
is it even worth reading past 62 to see how this development came about 😭
Yes. hahaha simple and shortest answer.

I ship dan-i and jiho
SAME 🤝

Dex-chan lover
Jiho's situation is just the worst right now, imo 😭 poor him but also you kinda deserved it in this instance

Yes. hahaha simple and shortest answer.

SAME 🤝
shakeee.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread