My love for my roommate is one-sided - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, so Kanata KNOWS she is leading Hana along, using her as an emotional pillow to sleep on, while forcing her to see her fuck up her life with random dudes.

While fully aware that Hana does not like it, and continues to do it anyway.

This is a form of emotional self-harm, that also hurts her TRUE beloved in the process.:meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
straight girl leading gay girl on because she's never had a friendship last this long

gay girl has a crush on straight girl but won't admit it so as not to ruin their relationship

I was gonna end this with some psychoanalysis therapy bs but I realize I'm not nearly smart enough (and also it's 4 in the morning) to draw a conclusion from this

Dex-chan lover
Flirting with her friend's boyfriends out of spite and leading her best friend on, wow what a good person

Also I don't know if she's dumb or something but she can be friends with her without flirting with her, maybe she thinks it's the only way to keep her, she actually feels the same way, or she's just one of those people

Dex-chan lover
Damn shes kinda a bad person theyre both hurting both themselves and eachother with what theyre doing

Dex-chan lover
ah calculating ...not serious enough to need a psych tag yet
Oh no, so Kanata KNOWS she is leading Hana along, using her as an emotional pillow to sleep on, while forcing her to see her fuck up her life with random dudes.

While fully aware that Hana does not like it, and continues to do it anyway.

This is a form of emotional self-harm, that also hurts her TRUE beloved in the process.:meguuusad:

expecting a love rival to appear soon or another 'close' female friend and then she suddenly gets jealous/wants to monpolize her

Dex-chan lover
ive literally gone thru this shit and its mad annoying. this is probably the only time i wish a love rival would appear out of nowhere to make them date already 😒

Users who are viewing this thread