My Love for My Roommate Is One-Sided - Vol. 1 Ch. 30 - My Love for My Roommate is One-Sided❁26

Dex-chan lover
Moooooom!!! They’re not dating! They’re roommates! They just watch movies, and cook, and chill, and cuddle and go to the shrine on new year’s together. You know. Platonic. Female. Friendship.

you know like I do with my wife 🙄

Last edited:
Unironically her mom's reaction to this has me the most on edge than any other character in the story.

Please don't pull a classic toxic asian mom.
to me it seems like she doesnt see the relationship as any different than a straight relationship? i may be wrong but i dont think a homophobic person would immediately go to the idea of the 2 of them dating especially with how she did it

Dex-chan lover
to me it seems like she doesnt see the relationship as any different than a straight relationship? i may be wrong but i dont think a homophobic person would immediately go to the idea of the 2 of them dating especially with how she did it
Unless she's one of those mothers that insist on getting a grandchild (which might be harder but not impossible for a lesbian/gay couple to get), it's good if she's laid back/doesn't care. considering her personality i imagine she maybe even pampered her/don't care as long as she isn't getting arrested lol

Unironically her mom's reaction to this has me the most on edge than any other character in the story.

tbf it is a light hearted comedy but tbf f/f couples are more accepted than gay couples, but if she was that toxic it'd prolly come out in other ways other than lesbophobia to where she prolly would've cut her off /move away and not stay in contact

Dex-chan lover

I doubt it. The funny thing about homophobic people is that they're usually the last to guess that two people are together. If she's already made the guess, she's probably aware of the concept and doesn't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread