My Love for My Roommate Is One-Sided - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
You can work it off together later ;P Tho i feel like it wouldn't rly be that much more than 5 pounds with their own jobs and walking around everywhere lol
Wait what? So the author just skipped the mom cliffhanger?

And now they are planning a date?

Feels like we skipped a confession and gay reveal arc.

I mean she prolly said date in a teasing way and not like a 'proper' date or so the same way some ppl lightheartedly say 'it's a date' XD; but they basically already are, minus the pda more or less

Tho feels like it weird she wouldn't be honest unless she's like "I don't get it?" the type of 'naturally skinny' ppl who eat a ton and don't gain weight XD; unless it all goes to her boobs /shot

Dex-chan lover
You can work it off together later ;P Tho i feel like it wouldn't rly be that much more than 5 pounds with their own jobs and walking around everywhere lol

I mean she prolly said date in a teasing way and not like a 'proper' date or so the same way some ppl lightheartedly say 'it's a date' XD; but they basically already are, minus the pda more or less

Tho feels like it weird she wouldn't be honest unless she's like "I don't get it?" the type of 'naturally skinny' ppl who eat a ton and don't gain weight XD; unless it all goes to her boobs /shot
Aw, I wanted to see the continuation of them meeting Kanata's mom, and how this author handles coming out to a parent.

Since that is one of the biggest moments in a lot of gay people's lives.

I am sure it would have been a cute and wholesome meeting, I just wish we could have seen the whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? So the author just skipped the mom cliffhanger?

And now they are planning a date?

Feels like we skipped a confession and gay reveal arc.
There wasn't a cliffhanger, the response of "we're not dating" wasn't a setup for progress. And "date" is a term regularly used for non-romantic outings as well as romantic. They aren't dating, they didn't come out to anyone, no progress was made there, just a joke about mom being airheaded. Don't worry tho we aren't far from progress now! :smugnako:

Users who are viewing this thread