My love for my roommate is one-sided - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
i never got super into piercings/would rather wear clip ons but i can imagine it being a 'sapphic' bonding experience to give each other earrings

Dex-chan lover
i never got super into piercings/would rather wear clip ons but i can imagine it being a 'sapphic' bonding experience to give each other earrings
It's cute until you have to clean up the puss off a badly opened ear piercing.

Which my lil sister learned the hard way when she let a friend pierce her ears at her home.

And I ended up being the blood and puss cleaner to avoid her making it worse doing it herself.... :fml:

Dex-chan lover
It's cute until you have to clean up the puss off a badly opened ear piercing.

Which my lil sister learned the hard way when she let a friend pierce her ears at her home.

And I ended up being the blood and puss cleaner to avoid her making it worse doing it herself.... :fml:
lol well hopefully the adults will know proper sterilization but idk if those 'ear piercer' things you see in some manga are that common in other places, but i just had it done in the mall in like first grade back in the day (tho i think at one point i lost the earrings and the hole closed up, not worth it to redo it again b/c i had a hairstyle similar to my icon/slightly longer to where you wouldn't see my ears anyways unless i had a ponytail), tho surprised all the teen guys i saw with 'gauges'/larger ear holes never had any issues lol

i can't imagine ppl doing 'stick and poke' tattoos either lol, i get "proper" tattoos are pricier but yeah

Double-page supporter
PSA: you should really just go to a proper piercing studio and pay like 20-50 bucks for them to safely use a needle in a sterile enviorment and everything. doesnt really hurt much, is a clean hole, safe material for first earring and explanation on how to care for the hole, etc.

Its so wierd to me that this is a thing. I know in the past its super popular for mall/add home things, but you dont have to risk this stuff anymore in our modern age. at least in my country, dunno how it is in other places

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread