My love for my roommate is one-sided - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Cute, tho ppl acting flirty/seductive while drunk seems like it'd be risky lol, almost makes you think some JP alcohols are laced with aphrodisiacs XD; but hurray for her getting a kiss?

Dex-chan lover
Cute, tho ppl acting flirty/seductive while drunk seems like it'd be risky lol, almost makes you think some JP alcohols are laced with aphrodisiacs XD; but hurray for her getting a kiss?
Going by how she has a past of getting into bad relationships with guys, there is a very high chance that this drunk kissing habit of hers is how she keeps getting together with scumbag dudes...

Dex-chan lover
Going by how she has a past of getting into bad relationships with guys, there is a very high chance that this drunk kissing habit of hers is how she keeps getting together with scumbag dudes...
i guess it's good that she's not pregnant but i'm sure there are some 'scumbag' dudes that are juuust attractive/smooth enough to pull someone into a relationship before it's too late (like how ppl are "charmed" by straight up serial killers but that's a whole nother can of worms lol), because no one would straight out say (unless they're very bold or don't give a shit or strong enough to defend themselves without like a taser/pepper spray) "You seem like a shitty abusive type of bf so i'm not interested"

But for the most part i imagine this would stay lighthearted

Users who are viewing this thread