My Love for My Roommate Is One-Sided - Vol. 2 Ch. 46 - My Love for My Roommate Was One-Sided✿10

Dex-chan lover
”So, I’m closeted but I think older women are hot, can I make our coworker dynamic weird and toxic while also making your girlfriend jealous of fake incest yuri? It’ll be like…chill trust me.” 🙄

LOL awkward if the sister or Kanata walks in but i suppose it's better to flirt with (tho ideally on someone single) someone you like that's older versus actually going after your sis

(tho it does make me wonder the psychology of, say if your parents were like supermodels or actors or in an industry where their 'good lucks' are an asset, if not simply just growing up seeing ppl their age or your own age clearly thirsting like "dude, your mom/dad is hot/a total dilf/milf", if that person would end up being attracted to 'ugly' ppl or some 'conventionally unattractive' ppl lol)

Isn't the onee-sama thing suppose to be a old yuri trope where girls in a fancy all girls school call their senpais or a senpai they're close to onee-sama? Like I really don't think it's a incest yuri thing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We fairly recently had a reveal that the reason the "little sister" in Contract Sisters wanted the whole thing was that she had a thing with her actual older sister and I guess this is "what if the older sister had an ounce of common sense".

Double-page supporter
I thought she was cute and she had a chance but now she's just a weirdo lmao

Users who are viewing this thread