My Love for My Roommate Is One-Sided - Vol. 2 Ch. 53 - My Love for My Roommate Was One-Sided✿17

Dex-chan lover
This is all very cute, but because of a certain other story here on MangaDex, the words "girls night in" are now triggering my fight or flight reflex

I do love to see Kanata flip-flopping between extreme shyness and absolute brazenness, though

Dex-chan lover
This is all very cute, but because of a certain other story here on MangaDex, the words "girls night in" are now triggering my fight or flight reflex

I do love to see Kanata flip-flopping between extreme shyness and absolute brazenness, though
Please do tell what that certain other story is. I also want to be upset.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna need that wedding pic expanded into a full chapter please, author :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all the hard work translating this series!!!

Dex-chan lover
Cute. lol nothing wrong with a nice hotel or so but i wouldn't be surprised if a love hotel was overpriced versus some 'normal' hotel+spa

Dex-chan lover

I already knew what series you meant. We're suffering together. It's so real, I don't even need to see the name to know what you mean.

Dex-chan lover
I already knew what series you meant. We're suffering together. It's so real, I don't even need to see the name to know what you mean.
Can I have the plot so I can keep my suffering minimal?
Edit: It's already in my list but I stopped on chapter 42 as I lost enjoyment for the series as well as any interest, guess things get even worse drama/messed up wise?

Dex-chan lover
Can I have the plot so I can keep my suffering minimal?
Edit: It's already in my list but I stopped on chapter 42 as I lost enjoyment for the series as well as any interest, guess things get even worse drama/messed up wise?
They're still in that damn room. We're going insane. Don't read. Don't follow our mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread