My Love for My Roommate Is One-Sided - Vol. 2 Ch. 71 - My Love for My Roommate Was One-Sided✿35

Dex-chan lover
iu

What about “kiss the girl” don’t you understand?!

Dex-chan lover
I don't particularly like this manga and the two main are too bland for me to care for whatever they are going through (I give up reading this after the first chapters).

But I really the dedication the translator have for this work. It's always in the first page when searching for last update manga with a GL. Update frequently, top quality translation... I'm amazed. Really :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
I don't particularly like this manga and the two main are too bland for me to care for whatever they are going through (I give up reading this after the first chapters).

But I really the dedication the translator have for this work. It's always in the first page when searching for last update manga with a GL. Update frequently, top quality translation... I'm amazed. Really :meguu:
maybe because it’a an unpopular opinion? Yuri enjoyers CRAVE this type of story with not “drama” and not “love triangle” even tho thous do hppen in real life they really just wanna enjoy fluffy romance or hot gex, OR BOTH! so as long as nothing gets in the way of the Lesbians!

Dex-chan lover
's so cute. Gonna let IRL step in here for a second and note that this looks like one of those "love language" disconnects that can lead to serious relationship problems, but...alright real world, get outta here and let us enjoy our pastel colored fluff for what it is :glee:

Users who are viewing this thread