My Love Tiger - Ch. 172

Dex-chan lover
Just throw that fucking shit in the trash already. Cure her or just let her die. We honestly don't need any more little girl to join the cast. Moreover, she's been a piece of shit so far.

So what if she's dying? Let her die. That's what she wanted right? I can understand why she doesn't want to accept help from the cast, but fuck her. So far, she's annoyingly still holding on to her narrow scope without even trying to look at things outside of that narrow scope.

Group Leader
@Nyaaa
I'm cheating because I know how this story goes, but she's being set up as a brat so she has some development further in the novel. Same thing as Chii. Besides, the MC can't let her die. Because she needs to be a part of his harem.

I fucking hate that fox! Save her already and get her out of the show. Also, the big boob bear girl is annoying, she’s not a tsundere just an angry asshole. There’s no gap moe and I’m not even asking her being all dere dere, just be a decent person.

All hail tiger loli, obviously best girl.

Feels like fox's blaming Rangii for slacking in front of MC, could increase tiger's personal growth rates, but after they started child fight... not sure if that gonna make any impact

It's fine, you might hate the fox now, but those pricks go dere harder than anyone else.

Dex-chan lover
...Thanks goodness they're both kids. Or else the whole world would be destroyed.
And that's how lolis save the world.

Dex-chan lover
Loli fight!

f575ce51a4fa4a72e5c0b6d87a982f2d9ba30d1e_00.gif

Dex-chan lover
so when civil war lolicon edition come someday i well 100% watch it xD

MD@Home
The MC needs to say to Narae "if you don't give a shit about me, then GTFO"
I know she's supposed to be a tsunder type but even that has its limits

Dex-chan lover
@Dijon Well fuck. I guessed that that is what would happen. And to think that I'm right. Don't tell me that every other arc after this will also have the same easily predictable outcome as well? I'd be disappointed if that's so...

In any case, thank you for your hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread