My Love Tiger - Ch. 182

Double-page supporter
Rawr! Cliffhanger!

...Although I think the happy look on page 13 was cute enough. Even if it's for a mission, I'm surprised that he didn't lose it there.

Personally, I like the TN notes. Most of them have taught me stuff that I hadn't known before. And apparently they don't break immersion because I got to the last page before I realized that there were TN notes in the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Sunghoon is going to regret this, I just know it. And then beat up the old man.

Dex-chan lover
Translator notes boil down to three categories for me
One: literal notes on some words or jokes that don't translate well into english
Two: notes on translation as like in One but also include a small bit of banter between the members of the scan group with a few jokes that doesn't disrupt the reading experience
Three: the chaos that was Whitepod, if you recognize that name you know what I am talking about

Dex-chan lover
after being played around by lolis, now it's his time to play around with them

Group Leader
@Le_Butters
I don't even want to think about Whitepod and his abortion of TL notes.
I hope mine fall more towards the first or second type (though I'm a one person group) rather than the Whitepod type.

Dex-chan lover
@Dijon oh yours definitely fall on the 1st type... especially with the series itself not hiding the fact that it makes those damn references...

I consider it a layer for enjoyment.

Group Leader
I love this community. Thanks, everyone! Let's all be lolicons together!

Dex-chan lover
Guys, let's go to hell together. Let's rate how cute the loli fox next chapter.

Damnit they ended the chapter just when things are about to get real this is gonna be a disaster for the mc when the girls walk in on them.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just reading this for Na Rae and the eventual grown up scenes of the lolis. Those are good. I'm not interested in their loli bodies otherwise. X) So joke's on you Dijon. o/

@phil777 That's like coming to a kebab restaurant for instant coffee and nothing else. I pity you, man.
I mean, the content you're reading it for is very, very scarce.

Users who are viewing this thread