My Love Tiger - Ch. 266

Power Uploader
I have no idea what this argument is even about any more. I'm not sure if the writing is intentionally vague or if there's something lost in translation, but there doesn't seem to be any point to this besides Nyangii trying to act like she knows everything when she's really just having a syscon tantrum.

Dex-chan lover
boy I have bad flashbacks on school days anime is been years and i still remember it like i watched the ending today

edit: i think the spoiler tag is broken is not only hides it, it lets no one to see not even me the only time i see is when i edit my comment
guess not even the forum wants to know that anime shitshow xD

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
boy I have bad flashbacks on school days anime is been years and i still remember it like i watched the ending today

edit: i think the spoiler tag is broken is not only hides it, it lets no one to see not even me the only time i see is when i edit my comment
guess not even the forum wants to know that anime shitshow xD
It's a really weird thing. SD anime is one of the anime I disliked the most, but it got me to play the game (for research purposes) which became one of my top ten favorite VN series. Is the writing different enough to spark this change? lol no, the drama is basically the same for the same reasons and Makoto is the worst protagonist bastard I've yet to read about. So why do I like it? Paths. Some characters I actually ended up loving (honestly, only 2...4 if you count the spinoff games) in other paths within the game. The bad endings are both tamer and more hardcore than the anime. Like, I seriously wonder about the mental health of the writer....

Aggregator gang
I have no idea what this argument is even about any more. I'm not sure if the writing is intentionally vague or if there's something lost in translation, but there doesn't seem to be any point to this besides Nyangii trying to act like she knows everything when she's really just having a syscon tantrum.
Same. This arc has left me really confused and disinterested.

GK

Dex-chan lover
When i used google to search for that Narae art I got a bunch of scraper sites with this chapter :qq:
Except one, it was another scraped chapter, this time 198, it appears to be another coloring of that first page.
Thanks for the chapter

Group Leader
Something about other gods, entities or things taking advantage of rangii getting complacent living with sunghoon and killing everyone, i think.

Dex-chan lover
What is also worse for me is the story can't stay serious for a whole chapter, there's always some joke or MC sweatdrop over something being said or whatever. The pacing is painful.

Users who are viewing this thread