My Love Tiger - Ch. 269

Dex-chan lover
The before chapter pictures are probably the best part of these chapters at this point. The whole argument is getting worse and worse because despite how philosophical she wants to be or reasons she comes up with, the entire reason Smokey is doing this is because she's jealous her sister is paying attention to the guy. She's riled up these phantoms to the point that they'll march to their slaughter with lies because she's a sis-con to the point of absurdity, and now she's blaming the guy for it.

Plus, I like how she wants him to be separate for an entire year now suddenly after they were just separated for a... week? with that dumb planet arc.

Dex-chan lover
Why 1 year, what is it supposed to accomplish? Would smokey NTR Bumi to leave MC during that 1 year period? And at the same time make MC go ahead and fall for Ms. Domestic Abuse girl to convince Bumi MC is no good?

Also, why would Sunghoon be considered a sinner? All those phantoms decided by themselves to go on strike, on the false idea that MC is abusive to Bumi, nothing but slander. Smokey is nothing but manipulative.

Dex-chan lover
Just by the number of comments you can see how readers are bored quitting.
This arc makes no sense. I found myself just scrolling reading 1/4 of the text. Finish this already !

Dex-chan lover
Unnecessary arc
Just drop it already!! And make a new arc!

Dex-chan lover
Man, that awful Planet arc really sent this story careening into a ditch, didn't it? I just don't get the point of teasing another separation arc right after just doing one. Nyangii was a pretty good antagonist when she first showed up, but this ain't it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread