My Love Tiger - Ch. 281

Dex-chan lover
So what now, we'll go ask Rangii if she want to be the king. Then what if she says she wants to be the king? We're back from the start, Rangii worried about phantom kids dying from starvation and MC needs to find a solution or whatever. So much set up just for this lukewarm thing.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I understand what Sunghoon's going for, but man, that very much wasn't worth all the vagueness while talking to Narae and Sahee for multiple goddamn chapters.

Yeah, this. Honestly this arc is the weakest yet. And yes he's right... but did we need 5-10 chapters of nothing about it?

Thanks for the translation anyway. I just want to move away from this arc...

Dex-chan lover
... And in this situation, I would say something like:

You have no right to demand things from me since you decided all of this by yourselves without asking anything.
But I'll do it.... at my conditions. So stop demanding stuff from me.

I wonder if the manga will go this way...

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
I just realized. My love tiger. . . is the title. But I hardly see her for the majority of the time.

Dex-chan lover
Okay. I see where he is going with it. My prediction:

He wants Rangii to publicly step down and have the older sister take the throne.

Quite frankly, the older sister can be King herself. So the question is, Why has she not done so already?

With this backstory revealed, I get the feeling that the older sister is or has been using Rangii as a "Puppet King" of sorts.

Hence why she is so hellbent about ,the impressionable and easily manipulated, Rangii holding the King status.

Users who are viewing this thread