My Love Tiger - Ch. 285

It is hypocritical of Nyangii to accuse Sunghoon of lacking in empathy when she's the one who coldly calculated her every move. I'm surprised to see her getting emotional, even if it's about her sister, and unlike Saehee, I don't suspect she's faking it, either.

Double-page supporter
I'm so confused at this why the hell is she crying? she started this bullshit
some one help me out here
Smokey is a huge siscon idiot. She started this bull because she thought the MC wasn't worthy of her sister (because she was jealous). She figured if she was in control while separating them then her sister (will yes be mad but) will be eventually persuaded into seeing her way. However, since it was the MC's proposal which she (reluctantly) agreed to that got snowy mad, smokey is upset because both A)her sister is furious with her and B)she has no power to change the situation.
You've gotta remember when a phantom is shown in a child's form it means they are still mentally a child. That's still applies even if they are shown to be intelligent.

Dex-chan lover
Smokey is a huge siscon idiot. She started this bull because she thought the MC wasn't worthy of her sister (because she was jealous). She figured if she was in control while separating them then her sister (will yes be mad but) will be eventually persuaded into seeing her way. However, since it was the MC's proposal which she (reluctantly) agreed to that got snowy mad, smokey is upset because both A)her sister is furious with her and B)she has no power to change the situation.
You've gotta remember when a phantom is shown in a child's form it means they are still mentally a child. That's still applies even if they are shown to be intelligent.
ughhhhhhh thank you for the reply I think I get it now
P.S have we seen smokey in the teen/adult form? I don't believe so though

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter

Looks like i'm going to pile up the chapters again

Dex-chan lover
Smokey acts so high and mighty but is always in child form, meaning she is a very inmature phantom.
I'm just tired of this never ending boring arc

Users who are viewing this thread