My Lovely Fox Wife

Dex-chan lover
My D brought me here. Hope for ecchi and hentai!

Btw. is fking a Kitsune considered sodomy?

Contributor
Classic trope, mc gay, mc refuse sex, mc can't handle her naked wife and ask her to dress, wife is sex addicted but rejected, and they are married, i feel the urge to read a hentai, at least they are more honest there without all these bs that aren't funny at all...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah MC seems to be a beta. :(

Someone got sources to those nice artworks?

Dex-chan lover
LOL

they're fucking married and the MC doesn't want sex? my god this is the most beta MC I have ever seen.

Why the fucck would you get married and not have sex? go fucking die bitch

Dex-chan lover
All those pretty girls are wasted on most protagonists... =.=

Double-page supporter
I know this is not politically correct, and I don't mean to offend, but the MC has to be a fag. I get the not wanting kids part, but considering there is such a thing as birth control, and considering the MC's kitsune wife is ultra hot, I'd be banging her until I was shooting dust in a most painful manner. The ONLY excuse the MC could have is if his kitsune wife smelled like wet dog. That would be a big turnoff.

Double-page supporter
Here i come and though mc will get laid

Instead he cuck himself

Bloody hell

Guys, i think batta is a hentai artist, correct me if i'm wrong but i've seen this art style somewhere, gotta make some research...

le3

Dex-chan lover
Holy f**k....
This is the dude that draw that sad as fuck generation incest hentai manga......

wow, just wow... have a wife who give her best to have an intimate relationship with her husband, instead of compliment her, the husband run away... R U fvxking kidding me.. u are Husband and Wife not some 3 years old.. this MC is Beta as fvck, i can see the future chapter, where's a new girl comes in a have some soft lesbian scene with his wife... And come on..!!! just fvcking use a condom or just shoot outside.. its not that hard.... this is why japan birth rate is declining.. pls no. more beta MC, PLS give more competent MC.

Double-page supporter
3 volumes already in. Hoping for someone to pick it up so i can know if MC progresses from being a beta bitch

Dex-chan lover
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47491377
It's been 3-4 years since this was translated to English
No wonder the art style was familiar

Double-page supporter
Been reading the raws, you guys are missing out:
sexyfoxwaifuv2.png

Group Leader
Bummer this hasn't been translated further. My condolences to fans of mature-looking fox girls.

For context: Youtuber Nekomasu is a dude who uses fox girl avatar known as the "Virtual noja loli fox girl youtuber guy". Months ago he did a promotion for this manga where he acted out scenes from this manga, himself taking the role of the fox girl. A short while later he also did something similar with Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san, but instead of acting out scenes, he did a skit like he had entered the manga's world.

So, Senko-san just had its anime PV posted, and Nekomasu tweeted his response. "My reaction to the Senko-san PV was 'I'm so grad I didn't do her voice that time...!'" https://twitter.com/kemomimi_oukoku/status/1104384055770935296

Well, BATTA, whose fox girl he did voice then tweeted:
">My reaction to the Senko-san PV was 'I'm so grad I didn't do her voice that time...!

THEN WHY DID YOU DO VOICE [for mine]"
https://twitter.com/Poisoner_Batta/status/1104400091366842368

and tweeted this, which I have translated here:

PsIAmFb.jpg

Sorry for long-winded, but wanted to make clear context. (Don't worry, this is all just having a laugh, he tweeted multiple times he's not mad and is looking forward to Senko-san). Also, posted this in comments because I don't want to get you guys' hopes up by adding it to chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread