My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Fed-Kun's army
@ZeeXeeRee It does 9999 damage every 3 seconds that guy had a crest that could take 30,000 damage he still has the chains of despair that weaken his body/magic so realistically someone super fast can kill him instantly if they have a similar crest

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update
That was a pitiful way to go out, just crying and begging lol

Dex-chan lover
I think MC needs to be crueler. 'Only' death isn't enough as punishment.
These heroes-turned-avengers from all the different mangas and novels should hang out together and discuss about ways to take revenge sometime. Or maybe make a ranking of it, it will be interesting huhuhu.

read the novel, and if you wanna know what happens to the ex, click. disclaimer: i haven't read for a while so my memory can be a bit rusty.

If i remember correctly, either 1 more person gets killed before the ex or after this it's straight to the ex. Either way, HOW does the ex die? first off, lemme tell yall something. Shes a slut, literally lol. She slept with the hero bc she figure that he has a higher status, which she can use to fulfill her goal of becoming the priest (saint?). Anyways, we come to find out that she fucks the current (old ass) priest so that she can secure the position once he retires. A big gathering happens to tell the news. That's where the MC kidnaps the ex in front of everyone and takes her to a church(or shed?) Ofc she's begging for his forgiveness. She said that she really did love the MC, and she still does(who knows if it was true or if she just said that to survive), but used the hero and didnt have feelings for him. After some torturing, he played with her feelings. She offered to be his lover again, but he wanted her to be his subordinate and so she agreed. HOWEVER, MC turns her into an ugly demon and commands her to fight off the remaining demon king's army. First off, the ex gloats about her being beautiful so when she turned ugly, she was devastated. Secondly, subordinates can't go against orders so this basically meant the MC sent his ex to go die very painfully and slowly. After this, it's the hero's turn (i think) to get payed a visit. Also, the hero didn't know that she sleeps with people. HE literally thought that he took her V card but in fact the was a lie as we know that it was MC who took it.

Dex-chan lover
@Brooshie I have to admit that vengeful healer hero over there is quite creative than this one.
I'm just hoping the MC here at least makes these targets of revenge feel despair for a bit longer. Oh well :/

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis Reading the WN,
all I'll say is the guy who died got off pretty easy; the remaining revenge targets however will experience #eternalslowtorment

Also the WN is complete.

Aggregator gang
it looks interesting and thank you for the update....galaxy scans takes quite a bit of projects left unhanded, I hope you guys can give this project the treatment it deserves.

Double-page supporter
The manga kinda sucks for people who aren't patient enough because it gives the impression it's going to be one of those "weekly bad guys" where they all just die in the same fashion but the novel actually gets really creative with how he tortures everyone lol.

Don't get me wrong but isn't he just an edgy Thanos with a certain range, and an unlimited usage of dissinigrating things if he feels like it.

A bit disappointed I thought the dude had a trump card and our hero would have to work around it but it’s just overpowering and beating mindlessly

From what i read from the wn before is that
the saintess won't die but he will turn her into some ugly demon thing that won't die

Users who are viewing this thread