My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Group Leader
Your correct Brother @Sir_Lux even though it was short sadly
]The true for what he did Brother
[/spoiler@ArcTicKronos was a mindset of manipulation of that part with the hero (true he didnt know about the priest slept that many people) but at the same time she quite did this to herself at the first place though

Double-page supporter
@Sir_Lux
same with the hero too. also turned into a monster. a far worse fate awaits them. every statue in honor of them will be torn down. they will have hateful words spewed towards them for all eternity, possibly hearing them directly. paraded and attacked. and hunted down. if they ever do die, it would be a mercy for them. even as a monster, they cannot harm anyone other than those that he commanded them to kill. like one of them being forced to hunt demons and be hunted down themselves. And after beating them and getting his revenge, he slowly starts to heal his body back to normal.

Dex-chan lover
@ekickx I feel the same way, I think it's because the manga does nothing to get the reader invested in the characters. One second the people you don't know or care about are fighting, then comes betrayal. The whole time you're going, who the fuck are these people? I might read the WN, see if it makes me care more.

Dex-chan lover
if it's revenge, i'll probably go with Keyaru's mindbreak/r*pe/torture or with Raoul who plays around to exact revenge

bullshit backstory and an easy revenge. This guy isn't just vengeful enough. Soon he'll turn soft

Why do all these revenge manga always so short? I don't feel the revenge at all.

Users who are viewing this thread