My Lucky Encounter From the Game Turned Into Reality - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
1: If he doesn't want players to ask questions about your eagle, then why does he keep it summoned around them. A genius, indeed...

2: For someone allegedly against nobles discriminating against commoners, even considering buying slaves is hypocritical, especially since his reason for not doing it isn't "that's immoral", but "it's not right as someone from a democratic country".

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Why isn't he summoning another supporter? Before he didn't want to attract attention before getting rid of Anna and Cedric but now....? Just seems like a dumb plot device to keep Arcia as the only "human" supporter. Couldn't they give him a guy or another animal?

Also what was up with the MC mentioning harems several chapters back? He clearly sees what happens when multiple children from different wives fight for their spot. Why would he even mention it? He has flashes of dumbness here and there that make me wonder about the novel.

I can only hope this doesn't become a harem with all these women being introduced...

Users who are viewing this thread