My Lucky Star - Ch. 17 - He's Too Fierce

tsk tsk this is why you’re the second male lead
now i don’t feel bad for him at all tsk

I know she’s gonna forgive him in the next chapter but I hope he properly apologizes first. He was supposed to be her friend and should have heard her out first before just assuming the worst of her. It’s almost ironic how he was giving her a hard time for not apologizing when he can’t say he’s sorry himself 🙄
P.S. thanks for the update! 😁

Dingyi used snacks. It's effective. It's good that she doesn't forgive him easily coz she doesn't hear her story first I'd be mad too. The girl that got spilled deserved it too coz she's badddd. And Sinan omg knows he's crush very much and immediately took her side I want a Sinan too😍❤️. I'm looking forward to Zixing and Linlin's friendship❤️. Thank you for the translation!

The heck, he deserved her anger. Shouldn’t he know her better that there was a reason why she got mad? And also that she isn’t one to hurt another person? Her reasons for not wanting to share the tray of food to that long haired girl is warranted. It was okay to get angry at her if she DID push the other girl. But she didnt, and he just assumed the worse and forced them to apologize to each other just bc he wants it to be peaceful. 🙄 hoping she doesn’t forgive him easily but we all know she will next chapter.

Now i dont feel bad for him being the 2nd ML lol u deserve it 🤣😅 thank god for Sinan.

Sorry for the long rant. I rlly hate what he did. Thanks for the update!

boyfie just said oh no I know my girl, she wouldn’t do this—and i think that’s so beautiful 🥺

Fed-Kun's army
He should have atleast asked what happened

Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread