My Mom Entered a Contract Marriage - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
This poor little kid, I really do hope he can form a proper loving trusting family with lily and his uncle and aunt.

He's probably been unable to manifest those powers his uncle mentioned bc of the extreme stress he's been under from a tender age.

Dex-chan lover
Besides the diabetes inducing sweetness, the fucking art is prolly the biggest thing drawing me to this manwha, the starry sky page and the spread with barat are absolutely beautiful, one of the few things I read twice everytime it comes out

Dex-chan lover
I really love how we finally saw the complete version of "you must became stronger" bit.

From his introduction chapter, everyone else was saying it in context of "you are the next emperor so you should be stronger than everyone no matter what" but his, i assume, father told him "you must became stronger to survive and find happiness" is just so good.

Dex-chan lover
Judging by the way he was standing in that doorway, he might have a little more of his uncle in him than he thinks. But geez, growing up with everyone you love telling you that you'll be in danger and need to get better and everyone else plotting to kill you must have been awful.

Dex-chan lover
Besides the diabetes inducing sweetness, the fucking art is prolly the biggest thing drawing me to this manwha, the starry sky page and the spread with barat are absolutely beautiful, one of the few things I read twice everytime it comes out
God yes. This is one of the most artistic manwhas I've read. I love how they use patterns and effects to create a dreamy, otherworldly sort of feeling. The story is straightfoward but the art elevates it to a fairytale feeling.

Dex-chan lover
so much stress and expectations to becoming the next emperor but in the end, his father wanted him to live and be happy 🥺

Considering how people responded to the novel, glad this adaption is so beautiful.
I haven't read the novel but how did people respond? Negatively??

Contributor
so much stress and expectations to becoming the next emperor but in the end, his father wanted him to live and be happy 🥺

I haven't read the novel but how did people respond? Negatively??
Imagine the comic but only the text. Because that's essentially what it was. So when we get the Lilyca doing things part, the enjoyment is a lot less because its just as slow paced. The art really elevates the text to a much higher form. So even Lilyca picking up an apple for the first time could look amazing because you can see her react, and everyone around her act.
Pictures really do say a thousand words.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I really love how we finally saw the complete version of "you must became stronger" bit.

From his introduction chapter, everyone else was saying it in context of "you are the next emperor so you should be stronger than everyone no matter what" but his, i assume, father told him "you must became stronger to survive and find happiness" is just so good.
Yes. The author has a lot more style and taste than the vast majority of fantasy manhwa artists. Look at the more abstract imagery, the use of collage, and the extremely stylized color palette and rendering. The most striking thing to me is that they don't just fucking paste flowers all over this bitch. There are other visual motifs used in the paneling.

Dex-chan lover
Scouring the highest rated comics, to find my next fix. Found this, which I've already read the releases, and saddened no more have come out since.

I will not fault anyone for stopping what they've done or in this case, scanlated, but that doesn't mean I will not want more.

Thanks for what you've done Corona Kids. Guess you're less bored now.

Scouring the highest rated comics, to find my next fix. Found this, which I've already read the releases, and saddened no more have come out since.

I will not fault anyone for stopping what they've done or in this case, scanlated, but that doesn't mean I will not want more.

Thanks for what you've done Corona Kids. Guess you're less bored now.
Yeah, its a shame 'cause the other translations out there are frankly terrible. The official one might be decent; I'll never know because their monetization is ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, its a shame 'cause the other translations out there are frankly terrible. The official one might be decent; I'll never know because their monetization is ridiculous.
I think what I found might be official, and ripped several times, with multiple layers of water marks for each time... But yeah, terrible.

I'll always find it funny, that the series I like the most, the fan version has always come out better than the official. They just care more.

Thinking of reading the novel version, but the updates seem inconsistent.

Contributor
I think what I found might be official, and ripped several times, with multiple layers of water marks for each time...
On bato you can find the official without the watermarks.

Dex-chan lover
nice epiphany/trauma bro, apologise to the 8 year old you stood up for an entire day out of mistaken pettiness

Users who are viewing this thread