My Monster Secret: Actually, I Am… - Vol. 17 Ch. 149 - Okada Kanade and Akemi Mikan④

Dex-chan lover
no, he didn't look cool. He looked like a child throwing a tantrum when he doesn't get what he wants

Dex-chan lover
Don't remember about the events before this, but this probably might be the loudest he might have ever shouted.

Double-page supporter
the art is phenomenal at faces. embarrassed faces, smiling faces, idiotic faces, angry faces, it's got it all

So that's like the 100th person waiting in line for the person in front of them to be available to date... man Asahi is really going to be the center of the universe with just a few more people. Almost like he's a main character or something 🤔🤔

Dex-chan lover
Why does no one ever actually move on in this manga?
no one? The main couple are together for a long time already. You have 3 chapters forming a new couple and I am pretty sure there would be others.
But this... Love line? Yeah, this kind of sad.

Dex-chan lover
So that's like the 100th person waiting in line for the person in front of them to be available to date... man Asahi is really going to be the center of the universe with just a few more people. Almost like he's a main character or something 🤔🤔
And probably someone likes Mei, and someone likes that someone likes Mei and...

Dex-chan lover
Well, not every confession is going to have a Pegasus...

I'm actually glad Mikan didn't just go for him. Not after everything. Shit takes time. But now Oka is being honest with himself and that just might be enough.

Users who are viewing this thread