It's made out of love: I don't know whether to be flattered or alarmed. Both. Both is good.
_Lugh Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 21, 2018 Messages 433 Feb 19, 2026 #81 Kingdex88 said: It's made out of love: Click to expand... I don't know whether to be flattered or alarmed. Both. Both is good.
Kingdex88 said: It's made out of love: Click to expand... I don't know whether to be flattered or alarmed. Both. Both is good.
_Lugh Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 21, 2018 Messages 433 Feb 19, 2026 #82 I bet that scarf is soft as F#CK. I don't know for sure, but if spider silk is anything like regular silk, that scarf has to be downright luxurious. I wonder if it's made of the special waterproof silk spiders make their egg capsules out of.
I bet that scarf is soft as F#CK. I don't know for sure, but if spider silk is anything like regular silk, that scarf has to be downright luxurious. I wonder if it's made of the special waterproof silk spiders make their egg capsules out of.