My Recently Hired Maid Is Suspicious (Magazine) - Ch. 9

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ejem, Chad. k goodbye.

Banned
Sure the chapter is cute but I think we just see a bit of Lilith psychological make-up

Dex-chan lover
obligatory: WHY ARE YOU RUNNING??? WHY ARE YOU RUNNING???

Lilith's devotion to Yuuri is so cute, and our favorite chad master is as smooth as ever.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, he sure knows how to take care of someone, though putting someone who's overheating into a warm bed wouldn't be my first move...

He's awfully mature for someone so young, but I guess that's to be expected because he had to grow up early with the death of his parents.

Also somehow she still looks graceful even though she's covered in blood. Strange juxtaposition, there.

She ... got sick? Damn—nay!—double damn! Although this isn't definite proof of anything, my theory that she's secretly an extremely powerful demonic divinity is starting to seem less likely. Crap.

Group Leader
Plus point to both, master for being practical and reliable, Lilith for being human yet not quite

Fed-Kun's army
@Tamerlane I'm not one to try to get into things that normal fall outside of mangas.. It's actually more common to put sick people in bed with blankets. Even if you have a high temperature, you might actually feel cold and begin to shiver. So, your immediate reaction may be to huddle up under lots of blankets to feel warm. This normally falls into having a fever, even though you feel cold, inside your body is very hot.

Double-page supporter
@Tamerlane Thats actually the correct way to do it. She's not overheating, it's the body intentionally rising temperature to combat the sickness, so keeping a sick person warm is essential in helping them get better, even if they are complaining about it

Users who are viewing this thread