My Recently Hired Maid Is Suspicious (Webcomic) - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Started with "ufufu ara ara" but ended with "hawawawawa".

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_pshl5wq4zO1vxgjheo1_250.png

no u

Double-page supporter
Full counter
This maid receive no wage so she have to use her own money buying thing for him?
Based

Dex-chan lover
Why are her eyes drawn with colour? Don't tell me just because she's suspicious...

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan He's not wealthy, though. When his parents died, he had to let go of the old servants due to lacking the finances to keep employing them. The new (suspicious) maid is only around because she said she wouldn't need any pay, only housing and, I presume, food. The setting thus led me to believe the series was taking place in the past, or in some poor country, where just surviving can be challenging. So the girl would be happy just to have a warm place to live in. Keeping that in mind, this chapter naturally changed everything. The setting turned out to be modern and the maid isn't poor. I guess that only leaves her plan to capture the young master.

Fed-Kun's army
she doesn't get paid at all heck im not even sure how shota is putting food on the table, for her to give him all this stuff only means she has ample reserves from somewhere im betting the girl is clearly from some wealthy family maybe her family were helped by Shota's family in the past and she is here to return the debt she owes to him.

Dex-chan lover
@RUD3DUD3

She gets room & board essentially, and he doesn't really look like someone who's too picky or demanding with tasks.
Those are otherwise interesting conclusions.
And while his parents died (probably the main incomemakers) it's not like they'll become broke instantly.

@Kaarme
Could be, could be not.
Could be that the servants felt that they wouldn't be able to last long without the family having a sizeable income, but it could also be that they got along well with the parents and don't want to work for the son.

Users who are viewing this thread