My Righteous Older Brother - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

heart been broke 2 many times </3

also damn the way that guy automatically assumed kairi killed her brother for no reason and assumed the brother was a real victim.
sis murder isn't something that's so black n white, there're gray areas too

Double-page supporter
Murder is wrong, but Kairi did it to save himself. I hope they would have a happy ending.

Please dont let kairi go to jail. I mean unlike the rapist brother Kairi would never rape someone.

Ugh. I feel like this ends with him going to jail and her visiting him though..im gonna be sad if this cant be ruled in self defense.

Did the police know that the brother was an assaulter...like seriously that scum needed to go

Can someone spoil this for me if the ending is happy? I want to see this to the end but if it’s gonna be depressing I would rather pretend this was the end and he never gets caught. ☠️

idk how to feel kairi isn’t 100% innocent but his intentions ??? were kind of in the right place but also i am rooting for his happiness bc he’s honestly so sweet djsjsj this has me so conflicted

Dex-chan lover
I think he should get his punishment for them to genuinely enjoy their life together. Idk how many yrs but...rather than being insecure abt this whole stuff uk.
Arghd, but yeah, the brother was a shit stain.

If Kairi keeps on avoiding the law like this he's just going to be someone like his dad... I think it would be better for him to go to prison and then get out after. In the end, he DID kill someone...

things will not end well in this story
and they know how to touch our own issues of ethics and morality, without actually mentioning it

thank you so much for the chapter!

I hope kairi, or whatever his name is, doesn't get caught. but then again, he did kill someone, but i still want a happy ending.
Thank you for translating this!!!

well, he did murder someone so i agree that he needs some jail time, but i hope his jail time isnt really long cuz the brother really was shitty so yeah. hope that this would be a happy ending

everyone's like 'yes he killed someone so murder charges" but fUCK THAT the brother was a piece of shit RAPIST that admitted to killing his own father and then tried to persuade Kiari to participate in the abuse of an unconscious woman
#KILLALLRAPISTS
Kiari was right to defend himself and the woman in that moment. i stand by this.

Users who are viewing this thread