My Second Life Is a Healing Life? - Ch. 1 - A Second Life

Dex-chan lover
NhIf4XB.png

I have conflicting emotions right now. :huh:

Dex-chan lover
From looking at the comments I was expecting unspeakable garbage.
It's not even bad, just generic. This trope has been done so much that differentiating yourself from the first chapter is near impossible at this point.
I plan to continue reading as this series seems to have some sense of direction and a goal. Hopefully it can build upon what it's setup and become a worthwhile read.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if I understand the last bit correctly.
Is it implied that that wizard of creation somehow linked the soul of the boy who died in our world at the beginning with the MC and who was suffering from the same disease and that somehow saved the MC?

Only thing I didn't like was that they basically fast forwarded through everything that could lead to us having emotions, like I wanted to see a bit more of him growing up, or hell a bit more of him being sick and how that slowly affected him in his second life as well as his family

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1 was quite confusing. Went from 100 to 0 to 80. I really thought it was gonna be a wholesome family plot, but nopeeeee

Dex-chan lover
What in the dinglefuk is this??

I won’t call it bad, but this is a weird first chapter. The art’s weird, the characters are overblown, and the MC is barely this shy of pathetic. Can I not get a manga about a kick ass healer who’s not a pervert? I mean, this one isn’t a pervert (yet), but I’m going to need him to get a bit more kickass.

Unless this turns out to be some BL manga, the art definitely feels like a mismatch. The MC looks extremely feminine and is constantly crying, although he hasn't grown up yet in either his first or second life, so maybe that could explain it. I don't want him to be an edge-lord murderhobo or anything, just not this, although who knows, maybe some people like it. The story is not horrendous or anything, just generic, which, to be honest, is even worse sometimes. At least you'll look back on and laugh at a really bad story; a generic one is often forgotten the second you stop reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Nahhh bro, fuck that God, what kind of life even is that? Comically exaggerated bullying and the doctor seeing a beaten and bruised child and not immediately calling the authorities.
Also, miss me with this gay shit

Users who are viewing this thread