My Second Life Is a Healing Life? - Ch. 30 - Light in the Darkness (10)

Dex-chan lover
this ai translation is so bad... at least clean it up before typesetting...

Dex-chan lover
rage bait? lol
no it is not, i have translated with ai chatbots, and the mistakes in the translation that they usually make are not cleaned up. i spotted 6 of those mistakes in this chapter alone.

edit: besides, if i wanted to rage bate i wouldn't do it in a translation that gets 10 comments max.

Group Leader
no it is not, i have translated with ai chatbots, and the mistakes in the translation that they usually make are not cleaned up. i spotted 6 of those mistakes in this chapter alone.

edit: besides, if i wanted to rage bate i wouldn't do it in a translation that gets 10 comments max.
Well unfortunately for you, those are man made mistakes, not AI chatbots 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Well unfortunately for you, those are man made mistakes, not AI chatbots 🤷‍♂️
if you still don't believe me then, go to a chatbot that can read pictures, ask what it says. for example sometimes it will put in parenthesis some text bubbles dialogue and say what it thinks it means instead of translating it. in this chapter there was a single word bubble that made it obvious.

there are more examples like this that make it obvious.

thought i don't know if the problem lies with the group or just this translator, i should be able to check by looking at other translations this group has, but i don't read other works that you translate.

edit: actually that is a lie, i read the another word dump track. but i don't remember any mistakes like this in that one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread