My Second Life Is a Healing Life?

Fed-Kun's army
Boring you can easily predict this manga it's good but man throw more surprises at us make it good not bad and lame with a twist of easily to know what is next🤦🏾‍♂️

I have gave it a fair try okay. And time and time again, Shoujo and Josei writers have failed me. They can't write one interesting story(exceptions are not an example) without fking it up with weird notions.

Okay he has bad past, got reincarnated in a happy family, got sick again, got cured by God, has a bad family but extended family, is bad with sword, not because he is just weak because health just recovered, is good with magic, make a new nonsensical talent system with strings.

It's like this weird notion with Shoujo writers that I am not like the other writers, I won't write an op Mc. So I am going to make this weird blessed curses pendulum story which is a info dump and gloating over Mc. Generally this works as it's generally a female character at least for Ppl who don't care about interesting story but not in this case. Sorry.

I got to say the beginning is kind of a drag/info dump that bored me, but I'm very interested in this stories magical concept. The idea of strings is really interesting and unique to me. If anything, I'm going to continue reading just to see what the author does with the strings concept.

Group Leader
Boring you can easily predict this manga it's good but man throw more surprises at us make it good not bad and lame with a twist of easily to know what is next🤦🏾‍♂️
After a few more chapters I can safely say you were NOT right at all, in fact you can barely guess what this manhwa will be about lol

Decent, readable, but nothing "new" and there is little to no character progress nor there is any explanation to a lot of things. It is only 16th chapter, so I will give it a try.

ngl I only read shit based off of titles and cover art alone, no synopsis needed. so i genuinely thought this was going to be about a kid who gets reincarnated to be a healer-mage.

nah, just another magic-swordsman isekai, but its really interesting so far. mc blurs the line between too op and too cowardly.

This pacing is all over the place. Difficult to understand the scope of what the author intends currently

Dex-chan lover
The title alone is fairly confusing. If you read it literally. If you look at it metaphorically/symbolically it becomes a bit less confusing if you're able to think a bit. There's a lot that this does right, and there's a bit that leaves me a bit concerned, but those concerns haven't necessarily come to reality yet. The biggest thing that concerns me is how hard things ramp up when they ramp up as that intensity sets a precedent that can be a challenge to keep up with and also is exhausting if it goes on too long. One thing I appreciate is how the MC is actually allowed to fail, and then grow from that failure. One of the villains is pretty fantastic.

I can appreciate the bright and hopeful MC, but I also realize that's not everyone's cup of tea and it wears on people. It's not like he stays stuck as some naïve kid though; he simply does his best to appeal to the kindness within people, and he definitely acts to punish those that choose to be cruel. He even has a good reason to act the way he does. Overall, this is not the best nor worst MC I've ever experienced.

The pacing can be a bit awkward to start as there is a lot of density of information that could be presented better, but I'm also not really sure how as I myself am not really able to elaborate on my feelings about it. The concept of this world actually brings about my other major concern: I am worried this story will get extremely convoluted with the extra-dimensional high fantasy world that we have. It's great that we have a personal story going on with the villain and the MC. That's generally where great writing comes in, but once all of that is resolved the threat of the Abyss and the conflict with the creator of this world and her disciples while huge is a bit too huge.

I am a bit confused as to how anyone could think of this as boring though (especially by chapter 20). That's a head scratcher. The 25 chapters I've read are anything but boring.

Right now this gets a 7/10 from me. There's potential for it to go higher and definitely potential for it to fall apart and go lower. So far we're above average.

Supporter
If you have experienced trauma, skip the first chapter. The author treats some serious neglect; physical and mental abuse as a cheap plot point. The character "overcomes" the trauma in the second life by deciding to, all within the first chapter.

Really pisses me off.

Dex-chan lover
If you have experienced trauma, skip the first chapter. The author treats some serious neglect; physical and mental abuse as a cheap plot point. The character "overcomes" the trauma in the second life by deciding to, all within the first chapter.

Really pisses me off.
Yep, that's why I can't even bother reading it. Who writes a 1st chapter so bad you have to skip it and think we'll want to continue reading the rest of the story ?

Users who are viewing this thread