My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Wait what is the age gap? Since that guy looks like an adult
Still gonna read but just curious
Anyways thank you for the update!!

This scene confused me in the novel but now I am even more confused for different reasons because ML is 15 in the novel??? LMAO (FL is 12)

The male lead have 15 years old and female lead have 12, maybe he eat a lot vegetable and grow up super fast😆

why does he seem so angry like chile??? but i need more mask off time he has a baby face 🥺

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Those imps were so adorable though...esp. the one with goggles...actually the flaming horsey was cute too.

Double-page supporter
@Rorenagisa I know right, like half the guys were still shorter than me when I was 15 (I was like 5'2" back then only grew like an inch and a half more) then either the summer between year 10 and 11 of School or year 11 to 12 of school most of then shot up like 8, 10 inches. Some had a growth spurt both summers. I had a PE teacher who said he was 5'6" all of high school then grew 11 inches when he was 22. On the other side when I was 12, some of the kids were already 6'2". ML must be an early bloomer.

Dex-chan lover
wtf are aerosol cans doing n my fantasy story lol
rip flame horse

That outfit’s really nice. I love it.
Also, those random butane things lol where’d they got those?!

Thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
he looks buff as shit and intimidating with the mask but when he takes it off he’s baby asf lmaoo

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
@JWChibi @Gaiseric9 Maybe someone else isekai'd, but they brought those cans along, and the imps picked 'em up,
or maybe the imps came and took it from our world....

Users who are viewing this thread