My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Yeah death by burning is terrifying... I feel you girl....

Thank you for the update!

bruh both of the leads are kids??? what, the ML doesn't seem like it at first but now at least there's no misunderstanding trope that going to happen. but both of them seem super cute so I'm excited to see where their relationship goes

Is he a kid too?? so tall. maybe a teen. but even then itd be weird to say you're underage if you're a teen in some random world with arranged marriages.

😂 im honestly SHOOK at how damn cute they both are being rn... 😂😂😂 tf? this one chapter has managed to surpass all the other cute scenes from comics ive read so far 😳... looking forward to this story!

excuse me sir, but i'd like to report that the next chapter is missing. i was engrossed in reading as the charas were too cute and their moment were cut off. pls fix this 🤣 thank you so much for the chapter!! gosh i'm already in love with this story

Fir those wondering about his age, the ML is apparently 15 during the course of this flashback while the MC is like 10 or something

Dex-chan lover
This is the third manhwa that uses that same damn castle, Jesus Christ...

Dex-chan lover
Ah, guess the misunderstanding from chapter 1 is because of this childhood memory lmao

I kind of got confused in the middle there. Why did he just blurt out he's underage? What does that have to do with being eaten??

Users who are viewing this thread